Properties in the Lakes come in a variety of shapes and sizes and, while we like all of them, finding the perfect holiday home is an art with which we can help you. All of our agents visit the properties, (you can find our contact details here) so if you ring us or email us we will give you first-hand personal advice, but there are some things worth considering before you ring:
- Do you want to be near a village or town, able to walk to restaurants and shops?
- Are you travelling with children? Would you like there to be other families around so your children can make friends?
- On a practical note, make a note of how many bedrooms you will need and whether they should be doubles or twins.
- Do any of your party have trouble with steps – would you like a house with ground floor bedrooms?
- Would you like to come early in the season and need a heated pool?
- Are there any particular cities or museums you want to visit?
- Is wireless internet access a must or will you relish the cyber-silence and hear the real twittering of birds?
- Is a swimming pool on your wish list? Would you prefer a fenced pool? Do you mind sharing?
All these questions will make it easier for our agents to match you with the perfect property by the lakes and help us ensure your holiday is perfect!